From the Villa Marie Luise you have a clear view of what makes Juist a horse island: the carriages! Lose yourself completely in the sight of the horse-drawn carriages travelling along Billstrasse.
In the quiet yet centrally located bed and breakfast Villa Marie Luise on Juist, you will spend your holiday day completely carefree - right from the start! So the way to the beach and the village is never far. At most a stone's throw away.
The everyday, included breakfast already makes the morning an experience: In the freshly renovated breakfast room you can enjoy delicious coffee, fresh bread and above all the great view of the dyke and the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Lower Saxony Wadden Sea!
But that's not all! At Villa Marie Luise, hospitality is taken a step further, as you can look forward to these amenities during your stay, among others:
- Discounted tickets for the panorama sauna at TöwerVital
- Games evenings
- Picnic baskets for beach picnics
- Cost-effective rental of Nordic walking sticks
- "Concierge service": e.g.. the payment of the guest contribution is gladly taken over for you by the team of Villa Marie Luise Juist
- Provision of extensive information material
- Planning and organisation of workshops on topics such as health
The Villa Marie Luise has six modern-maritime and, above all, lovingly furnished double rooms, of which two rooms are handicapped accessible and dogs are welcome in two other rooms.